When you join the Florida Optometric Association (FOA), you also become part of the local society (BCOA), Southern Council of Optometry and the American Optometric Association (AOA).
BCOA Membership Benefits:
- Discount on Gold Coast Retreat registration
- Free Continued Education at our monthly meetings
- Newsletter with local optometry news
FOA Membership Benefits:
- "The Insight" the FOA's bi-monthly newsmagazine containing information on:
- State Board regulation Florida Legislation
- Third Party Clinical and Research News
- Continuing Education
- Practice Management
- Classified Advertisements
- The FOA provides discounts at Disney World, Sea World, Bush Gardens, Alamo Rental Car and others.
- The FOA has insurance available to FOA Members:
- Group Health
- Individual Health
- Long Term Care
- Worker's Compensation
- Voluntrary Term Life
- Office Package
- Long Term Disability
- FREE Registration to FOA annual convention for those members in good standing
AOA Membership Benefits:
The AOA has many, many benefits, too numerous to list here, but a few are:
- AOA members can receive discounts on residential and commercial long distance telephone service, package delivery service and credit card processing.
- The AOA offers a leasing program for office equipment and a loan program for office renovation or the practice acquisition you are planning.
- The AOA offers members a platinum plus card issued by MBNA American Bank. If you are planning for future retirement, the AOA has a special retirement program just for members.
- Free registration to the Annual AOA Congress